Do you have a validation-stage startup company based in Arkansas? Have you participated in Winrock’s entrepreneurial programming? Have you developed a minimum viable product?
If so, consider applying to the Validation Fund.
*Currently, only businesses based in Northwest Arkansas are eligible for Validation Fund awards. In coming years the Fund will be expanded to support businesses across the state.
- Northwest Arkansas-based business and entrepreneurs
- Looking to raise $250,000 to $1,000,000 of growth capital
- Open to equity, convertible note or SAFE agreements
- Have completed their research and prototype phases
- Have customer discovery and/or customer validation around the problem
- Have a long-term, sustainable competitive advantage through intellectual property (IP) or similar assets
- Have demonstrated commitment in the form of investment from friends, family, or the founder
- Founding management team, including technical co-founder
You May Not a Be Good Fit If:
- > $2,000,000 in offering
- Single-founder team
- The idea is an incremental improvement to an existing problem